Nikon Photo Contest - Notice Concerning Cookies
Types and purposes of
cookies saved by Nikon
These cookies are used to collect information about how our site is used by visitors. This includes information such as the most frequently viewed web pages and the number of times error messages are displayed. Nikon uses analysis cookies to collect statistical information from our site's visitors and to improve our site.
[Analysis cookies are used by following domains]
These cookies are used to save the following information to our analysis system:
- The first 24 bits of the IP address
- The used browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.), the resolution of the computer screen, and similar technical characteristics
- Which web page visitors transitioned to our site from
- When people visited our site and approximately how long they stayed on it
- Whether our site's functions were used (photo uploading, sharing functions, etc.)
- Which web pages of our site were viewed
- Communication with customers about products and services provided by Nikon
This information is used for the following purposes:
- Tracking the number of web page visitors
- Measuring how long each visitor stays on a web page
- Researching the order in which visitors access each web page of our site
- Assessing which parts of our site and app it is necessary to adjust
These cookies are typically placed on Nikon’s websites by marketing partners, advertising networks and social media platforms. These third parties act as intermediaries to bring our content to you, such as messages, offers, social media and advertisements. These third parties also collect data via our websites using cookies. The processing of this data is subject to their privacy policies.
[Marketing cookies are used by following domains]
Changing settings related to cookies saved and accessed by Nikon
Customers who want to change settings related to cookies can delete third-party cookies by using their browser settings. In addition, in the browser settings, both third-party cookies and other cookies used on the website can be blocked. However, if certain cookies are blocked, some functions of our site might become unusable, and some pages might not be readable. The method for changing settings differs for each browser, so please see the following for details.
About the Nikon Photo Contest's Privacy Management
For details on the Nikon Photo Contest's Privacy Protection Policy, see this page.
Contact information for
matters related to customer privacy
Nikon Corporation Imaging Business Unit
Shinagawa Intercity Tower C, 2-15-3, Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-6290, Japan
If you would like to confirm, change, revise, or delete information you have registered, start by logging in from https://www.nikon-photocontest.com/en/.
Other inquiries related to personal information can also be directed to https://www.nikon-photocontest.com/en/.
Last updated on: 22nd Oct, 2020